Quark filled buns without sugar
Ingredients for 16 servings
||butter (room temperature)
Preparation without sugar
- Heat milk at medium temperature.
- Crumble the yeast into the milk, then add the egg, SteviaSweet Granulated, salt and cardamom.
- Gradually stir in the flour and thoroughly knead the dough.
- Add the soft butter with the remaining flour. The dough should be smooth.
- Knead the dough until it is smooth and comes away from your hands and sides of the bowl.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and set it aside to rise to twice its size.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling.
- Once risen, knead the dough until smooth. Divide into 16 pieces.
- Shape into small, round rolls and place them onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper (leave some space between the rolls!).
- Allow to rise again. Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Roll a tumbler in flour and press into the middle of the roll to create an indentation.
- Coat the edges of the indentations with egg.
- Fill the indentations evenly with the curd cheese filling.
- Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 10-12 minutes.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g
||Saved sugar calories