Are you unsure how and where to use stevia? First, familiarise yourself with the natural sweetener – we’ve put together a few key tips for you.
• Many stevia products can be used just like sugar: just replace the sugar one to one. Cooking and baking in particular, however, take a little experience, as specific properties can change the results slightly. We provide you with lots of recipes
that were developed with SteviaSweet and are guaranteed to work – a great way for you to enjoy cutting out sugar.
• Find the stevia product
best suited to your application.
• If you want to freeze a dish, use a little more stevia when preparing the recipe.
• Add a pinch of salt to your dishes with stevia – it intensifies the taste.
• For more depth, add an additional flavour, such as vanilla, cinnamon or cardamom.
• Combined with the bitter-tasting compounds in coffee, stevia can cause a liquorice taste. Do you like it? Give it a try.
Cooking with SteviaSweet
Did you know that lots of sauces contain a significant quantity of sugar? When cooking, you can save lots of sugar and calories by using stevia. It also supports your low carb diet.
Try our Buddha bowl with peanut sauce
– here we use SteviaSweet Liquid.
Fancy a salad with honey mustard dressing
? You’ll love our SteviaSweet HoneySweet
Of course, there are many more delicious treats to try, too. Have fun indulging in our sugar-free recipes – bon appetit!