Apple and coconut rice porridge sugarfree (vegan)
Ingredients for 8 servings
Preparation without sugar
- Bring apple juice and water to a boil. Add the rice.
- Peel the apple, cut into cubes and add to the rice pudding.
- Cover the rice pudding and allow to cook for another 35 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Season the rice pudding with SteviaSweet Baking Granules and salt. Leave to cool. Dilute with apple juice if necessary.
- Put the rice pudding in a bowl or portioning dish. Drizzle coconut milk over the pudding from a spoon and decorate with ground cinnamon and apple wedges.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g
||Saved sugar calories