Grilled courgette with lemon, mint and ricotta cheese without sugar
Ingredients for 4 servings
|3-4 (1 kg)
|1 1/2 tbsp
||soft ricotta cheese
Preparation without sugar
- Wash the courgette and remove the stems.
- Slice thinly lengthwise. Lightly brush the slices with oil and barbecue them on the grill or in a grill pan until they have a nice colour.
- Place the grilled courgette slices in a shallow bowl.
- Combine the lemon zest, juice, SteviaSweet Baking Granules, salt and olive oil.
- Coat the courgette with the marinade and allow to soak for 15-30 minutes.
- Add the ricotta, fresh mint and chopped walnuts immediately before serving.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g
||Saved sugar calories