Sugar-free peanut butter cups (vegan)
Ingredients for 8 servings
Preparation without sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, or the microwave on a low setting.
- Use a spoon or piping bag to fill the muffin forms with enough chocolate to cover the bases.
- Also add chocolate to the edges of the forms. Leave to set in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Sweeten the peanut butter with SteviaSweet Granulated.
- Add a spoonful of peanut butter in the middle of each cup and pour chocolate over it so that the peanut butter is covered.
- Leave to set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Remove the muffin from the form and enjoy. Store in a cool place.
Decorate with dried berries or sea salt.
Nutritional information per portion
||Protein in g
||Carbohydrates in g
||Fat in g
||Saved sugar calories