Fresh berry and fruit pie without sugar
For the base
|10 g||SteviaSweet Granulated|
|130 g||white flour|
|25 g||oat bran|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|100 g||melted margarine|
|75 ml||skimmed milk|
|100 g||curd cheese (0 %)|
|100 g||cream cheese (11 %)|
|5 g||SteviaSweet Granulated|
|1/2 tsp||ground vanilla|
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Line the base of a springform tin (22-24 cm) with baking paper and grease the sides.
- Place the eggs in a bowl and whisk lightly. Combine the dry ingredients incl. SteviaSweet Granulated. Add margarine and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread the dough in the tin and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then remove the cake from the tin and lift onto a serving plate.
- For the filling: Combine the curd cheese, cream cheese, SteviaSweet Granulated and vanilla.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled base.
- Decorate with fresh berries and fruit.
Nutritional information per portion
|5.8||Protein in g|
|14||Carbohydrates in g|
|10||Fat in g|
|61||Saved sugar calories|