Pasta with caramelized onion and cep mushrooms without sugar
|3 (500 g)||large onions|
|1 large||fresh twig of rosemary|
|1 tbsp||SteviaSweet Granulated|
|1 tbsp||white wine vinegar|
Roasted porcini mushrooms
|300 g||fresh porcini mushrooms (or champignons)|
|1 tsp||rapeseed oil|
|350 g||wholegrain fettuccine|
|fresh flat-leaf parsley|
- Cut the onions into halves and peel. Slice thinly lengthwise.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onions and fry over low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keeping the heat low, fry the onions until they are golden brown.
- Season with rosemary.
- Increase the heat and add the remaining ingredients incl. SteviaSweet Granulated to fry.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips or quarters. Peel and slice the garlic. Fry the mushrooms and garlic in a small amount of oil until crispy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package. Drain the pasta thoroughly, saving a few decilitres of the water.
- Toss the caramelised onions and mushrooms with the pasta. Add about a decilitre of pasta water. This makes the pasta velvety and less dry.
- Serve with grated parmesan and fresh flat-leaf parsley.
Nutritional information per portion
|16.5||Protein in g|
|63||Carbohydrates in g|
|10||Fat in g|
|15||Saved sugar calories|