Spinach and banana muffins sugarfree
|50 g||fresh spinach|
|50 ml||rapeseed oil|
|70 g||SteviaSweet Baking Granules|
|260 g||white flour|
|35 g||potato flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Rinse and drain the spinach.
- Place the spinach, rapeseed oil, milk, banana, SteviaSweet Baking Granules nd eggs in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then sift the mixture into the spinach froth and fold it in. Only mix until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Place stable muffin cases with high rims on a baking sheet. Fill the dough into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes until the muffins are done.
Nutritional information per portion
|3.5||Protein in g|
|16.5||Carbohydrates in g|
|4.5||Fat in g|
|19||Saved sugar calories|